Join Our Community
Sign up for Club TWiT and get all of our podcasts ad-free, the TWiT+ bonus feed, and access to our members-only Discord community. Join Now! Plus we offer corporate plans too.
TWiT is Carbon Neutral!
Join us in fighting climate change. Read how we are taking steps to be carbon neutral on the Inside TWiT blog.
Subscribe to Tech Break
Tech Break brings you technology news and updates as they happen. So stay informed and discover new gadgets, apps, unboxings, beta releases, interviews, and essential excerpts from our shows. Subscribe now!
TWiT's Alaskan Adventure Cruise
Get on board and join Leo Laporte and Paul Thurrott on a TWiT cruise to Alaska scheduled for July 2022. Reserve your space at twit.tv/cruise today!
What Is TWiT?
The #1 source for tech news, reviews, and info you need to use technology today. See our full list of podcasts.
This Week in Tech
Join the top tech pundits in a roundtable discussion of the latest trends in high tech on TWiT’s flagship podcast.
Your window into Microsoft
Microsoft insiders Mary Jo Foley and Paul Thurrott bring you all things Microsoft, including Windows, Office, Xbox, and more on Windows Weekly with Leo Laporte.
The best security podcast ever!
Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte cover every major hack, virus, vulnerability, and bug on Security Now.
The podcast that covers everything Apple
Hear from the top names in Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPad journalism. Subscribe to MacBreak Weekly today.
Advertise on TWiT.tv
Connect with our highly engaged, affluent, tech-savvy audience today.
Leo Laporte brings some of the most interesting personalities in technology together to talk about the most important issues. Fun, relaxed, informative and always entertaining, count on TWiT for the best tech podcasts in the world.
Catch all the shows live 24 / 7 / 365 at https://twit.tv/live
No one does a better job of explaining technology, computers, and the Internet than Leo Laporte. This feed contains the full content of his twice weekly radio talk show as heard on stations all over the US on the Premiere Radio Networks.
A weekly look at all things Microsoft, including Windows, Office, Xbox, and more, from two of the foremost Windows watchers in the world, Paul Thurrott of Thurrott.com and Mary Jo Foley of All About Microsoft.
Join Rosemary Orchard and Mikah Sargent for iOS Today, TWiT.tv’s podcast for all things iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and more! From app reviews to helpful tips and tricks, from the latest news to the coolest accessories, Rosemary and Mikah will help you make the most of all your iOS devices.
Send in your questions and feedback to iOSToday@twit.tv.
All About Android delivers everything you want to know about Android each week--the biggest news, freshest hardware, best apps and geekiest how-tos--with Android enthusiasts Jason Howell, Ron Richards, Huyen Tue Dao, and a variety of special guests along the way.
Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, Stacey Higginbotham, Ant Pruitt, and their guests talk about the latest Google and cloud computing news.
Tech News Weekly hosted by Jason Howell and Mikah Sargent brings you interviews from tech journalists who make or break the top stories of the week. Jason and Mikah give you more context and perspective, with an in-depth look at the fast-paced world of technology and how it is changing our lives.
Smart Tech Today explains the exciting, dynamic, and sometimes-confusing subject that is the Internet of Things. Mikah Sargent and Matthew Cassinelli guide you through smart switches, lights, thermostats, speakers, and other connected tech. Every week, learn how to make the most of your smart tech.
This Week in Enterprise Tech explores the complex, cutting edge world of enterprise technology. Hosted by Lou Maresca, TWiET features IT professionals explaining the ins and outs of enterprise solutions.
We're not talking dentistry here; FLOSS all about Free Libre Open Source Software. Join host Doc Searls and his rotating panel of co-hosts every Wednesday as they talk with the most interesting and important people in the Open Source and Free Software community.
Ant Pruitt hosts Hands-On Photography showing how to create awesome photos with your camera. Hands-On Photography will help the beginner photographer or enthusiast get the most out of their camera. Even if it's a smartphone. Ant will share tips, tricks, and also challenges to encourage creative growth in your photography. Photography is more than mere megapixels. It's about the story, the community and the fun you have creating great images.
When tech news breaks, we cover it. On this podcast, you'll get the latest product announcements from all the tech giants, plus breaking tech news as it happens. Join Leo Laporte, Jason Howell, Mikah Sargent, Ant Pruitt, and other TWiT hosts on the TWiT News podcast.
Tech Break brings you technology news and updates as they happen. So stay informed and discover new gadgets, apps, unboxings, beta releases, interviews, and essential excerpts from our shows. With Tech Break there is no set schedule and our hosts will publish new content as it develops.
A compendium of podcasts from the Chief TWiT, Leo Laporte. This feed includes all of Leo's audio or video releases and often includes his appearances on other podcasts. One feed to serve them all.
Photoshop, Lightroom, Android, Google, and more. Check out the feed of TWiT host Ant Pruitt as he discusses all things photography, Android, tech giants, and the latest in tech news.
An ongoing collection of every podcast that Jason Howell hosts or appears on within the TWiT network. If you want to be sure that you never miss any of Jason's appearances, subscribe to this one feed and worry no more.
About TWiT Tech Podcasts
Covering the latest technology developments since 2005, TWiT.tv (This Week in Tech) has the unique distinction of being one of the world's first all-tech podcast networks. We are known for our expert analysis, unfiltered opinions, and fearless podcast hosts. Get breaking tech news, future trends, security and privacy, political and regulatory developments all wrapped into fast-paced, informative, and entertaining podcast episodes. Plus, you'll get tech reviews, recommendations, tips, and how-tos from the very best in the industry.
Founded by Leo Laporte and based near the heart of Silicon Valley in Northern California, our network is the home of our original tech podcasts of the geeks, by the geeks, for the geeks. Check out the full list of podcasts here and subscribe. There you will find tech podcasts for Android lovers, Apple and iPhone enthusiasts, and Enterprise IT pros. Listen to our podcasts on Windows deep-dives, cybersecurity, IoT, open-source, and Google. Also, get reviews on smartphones and laptops, recommendations on the best apps, plus help and how-tos with your tech questions. As an independent media source specializing in tech, our programs are informative, honest, engaging, provocative, and cater to the tech enthusiast. Our shows are available in audio and video.
TWiT's technology programming
Our programming delivers tech news podcasts, live streams, and YouTube videos with expert insight, reviews, and analysis of all matters tech. Knowledgeable, opinionated, and always entertaining, our network is committed to comprehensive coverage of the tech world.
Anchored by Leo Laporte's long-running series This Week in Tech, our lineup features a diverse set of journalists and experts who specialize in different subjects and niches of the tech industry. Our podcasters provide unique insight based on unparalleled experience in the tech field.
With fresh content daily, our network always has something new for the listener. Our weekly podcasts feature animated discussions and sharp analysis about the latest tech developments, products, and gadgets, including our acclaimed weekly roundtable of tech journalism's most informed writers and reporters.
Our live stream provides on-the-spot coverage of breaking news and takes you behind-the-scenes into our studio while we record new episodes.
TWiT.tv's lineup includes several nationally acclaimed and popular podcasts:
- This Week in Tech - Our flagship program with founder Leo Laporte features analysis and commentary from tech experts and journalists in a roundtable discussion of current news and trends and niche topics in the tech industry.
- Windows Weekly - Veteran Microsoft insiders Mary Jo Foley and Paul Thurrott join Leo for a weekly look at Windows, Xbox, Office, Azure, and everything else Redmond has to offer.
- Security Now - Steve Gibson, security expert and the inventor of the first anti-spyware program, sits down with Leo every week to discuss the latest cybersecurity threats and how to stay safe.
- MacBreak Weekly - Leo, Rene Ritchie and Andy Ihnatko break down the latest developments from Apple. From new iPhones, laptops and Macs, to new services, Apple Silicon chips, and insider reports, no Apple topic is left unturned.
- This Week in Google - Jeff Jarvis, Stacey Higginbotham, Ant Pruitt, and Leo talk about the latest trends in Internet search, cloud computing, and products from one of tech's most influential companies. They also examine the state of technology journalism, social media ethics, tech-related policies and politics, and more.
- The Tech Guy - Every Saturday and Sunday, Leo answers tech questions from callers all over the country live on his radio show. Enjoy the banter and learn new tech tips with The Tech Guy podcast.
- All About Android - Jason Howell, Florence Ion, and Ron Richards cover Android news and updates, new smartphones, the freshest hardware, best apps, and geekiest how-tos. Even Google's top brass, independent developers, and tech journalists join in to discuss.
- iOS Today - Each week, Mikah Sargent and Rosemary Orchard explore a new topic through tricks, tips, and apps on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. Plus, get all the latest iOS news, reviews, and answers to your burning iOS questions.
- Tech News Weekly - Hosted by Jason Howell and Mikah Sargent, Tech News Weekly takes an in-depth look at some of the week's biggest and most important tech news. The podcast features interviews with tech journalists and experts breaking or making the news worldwide.
- Smart Tech Today - Mikah Sargent and Matthew Cassinelli prepare you for the present and future of IoT (Internet of Things) and how connected technology will transform all aspects of everyday life. It's more than smart speakers and light bulbs.
- This Week in Enterprise Tech - Explore the world of emerging Enterprise tech in the global marketplace. This is the podcast for the CIO, CTO, and IT professional who want to know the ins and outs of Enterprise trends and solutions. Hosted by Microsoft's Lou Maresca, with Brian Chee, and Curt Franklin.
- Hands-On Tech - Our hosts bring you hands-on reviews, previews, and unboxings of the hottest tech gadgets like the latest smartphones, notebooks, wearables, smart home devices, and more.
- FLOSS Weekly - We're not talking dentistry here; FLOSS Weekly is all about Free Libre Open Source Software. Join host Doc Searls as he chats with the most interesting and important people in the Open Source and Free Software community.
- Hands-On Photography - Ant Pruitt shows you how to create awesome photos with your camera or smartphone. Learn tips, tricks, and techniques to grow your photography. It's more than mere megapixels. It's about the story, the community and the fun you have creating great images.
With a non-stop flow of new episodes and our deep catalog of shows available for download, you'll always find something new to watch, hear, and learn on the TWiT.tv podcast network.
Why follow TWiT?
Experience. Leo Laporte's original This Week in Tech is one of the very first podcasts dedicated to all things tech. At TWiT.tv, we gather some of the most knowledgeable experts and journalists to dive deep into tech news and trends, including the newest innovations and developments, the business of tech, privacy, geopolitics, policies, and ethics related to tech. Our podcasts offer a lineup of diverse pundits you won't find in any other single source.
Independence. We're a fully independent podcast network. TWiT.tv is completely free of editorial influence from corporate or business interests, large or small. That freedom lets us cover the tech world without bias or distortion — and makes us unafraid to cover controversial, hot-button topics with honesty and candor.
Variety. Innovation in technology happens by the hour. No other business sector has as many different branches, companies, or thought-leaders. At TWiT.tv, we cover them all. With at least one podcast for every major topic in tech, you're sure to find at least one show on our network that matches your interests.
Knowledge. As technology's reach continues to grow, tech sector workers and consumers alike need all the information they can get to keep up with the latest developments. Our shows keep you fully updated on tech. We empower you with information to make decisions, demystify the most complex topics, and help you take advantage of all that the future of tech has to offer.
Subscribing to TWiT.tv
All of our programming is available on-demand for free any time, day or night, on all the major podcatchers like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, and more.
Subscribing to our podcasts is the simplest way to make sure you receive all the latest news. You'll get the newest episodes directly on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. Each show is available in audio and video formats.
- From the website: All episodes and live streams are viewable straight from our website. Go to the page for the podcast that you want, and you'll see a "subscribe" button that takes you to all the options for video and audio podcasts.
- Podcatchers: Search for TWiT.tv shows on any of the popular podcast platforms: Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Overcast, and more. Each service will send you updates when a new episode goes live.
- RSS feeds and links: We offer syndication feeds for both video and audio of all our shows on our subscribe page. Just copy and paste the URLs into your preferred podcatcher.
See the full list of TWiT Tech PodcastsCurrent Shows
Advertise on TWIT.tv
Check out the latest shirts, hats and gear at twit.tv/store