Guests: Dan Budiac
- A brand new Apple IIc! That's right, we talk to the guy who spend more than two THOUSAND dollars to get a classic computer from the old-days.
- We remember how Apple once held an event "Apple II Forever", and then killed this thing 4 years later: Conclusion, "forever" means 4 years.
- "There's a guy, who's made a backpack out of a Mac SE"
- Nostalgia for the old games
- New Apple Product releases!
- A 32GB iPod Touch (Leo bought one, watch out for the "64GB, super awesome, Makes your toast for you" version, coming out as soon as Leo's ships!)
- a 16GB iPhone (Scott's source is proven correct!)
- Why didn't we here about this at Macworld? Seriously, this an announcement perfect for the keynote
- We discuss the Microsoft-Yahoo Merger
- Leo get's a call from Microsoft regarding his Xbox 360 (3 Rings of death, usual story)
- We discuss random mac nostalgia while Leo is on the phone
- Leo comes back, more Microhoo! Talk, and then....
- Audible Pick (Courtesy of Andy Ihnatko): Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure
- iStat Menus-For checking on your mac right from your menubar-For FREE: From Alex Lindsay
- HoudahSpot-For Exposing the true power of spotlight- For 12.35 GBP: From Merlin Mann
- Smartparts 32 inch Digital Photo Frame-Rolling out soon-For $899: From Scott Bourne
- iStopmotion-For easy stop motion photography-For $49:From Andy Ihnatko
- SuperDuper!-The Best Mac Back-Up Program, Now with Leopard Support and Bootable Time Machine! (Permanent free trial available)-For $27.95: From Leo Laporte
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly.