Advertise on TWiT.tv
TWiT has been an ad-supported network for ten years and has helped hundreds of companies grow their brands and increase their customer base by educating our audience about their products and services through ads on TWiT.tv. Our advertisers are a mix of start-ups, established brands, and those that we helped become established brands.
TWiT reaches a highly-engaged, tech-savvy audience as one of the world’s largest internet broadcasters of live and on-demand technology shows. In 2012, we established our sales team because we wanted to work directly with our advertisers to super-serve our audience.
Leo and Lisa Laporte wanted to extend their podcast advertising services to other podcast networks, so they founded Artisanal Agency in 2015. Lisa Laporte is the CEO of TWiT and Artisanal Agency, and all TWiT advertising sales remain under her direction.
We are always interested in new advertisers who have products and services that will directly benefit our audience. If you are interested in advertising on TWiT.tv, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-576-5500.
Our Current Sponsors
- Audible - Download and listen to audio books on your iOS or Android device, MP3 player, or computer.
- BarkBox - The best all-natural treats and innovative toys for your dog.
- Betterment - Better investing at lower costs for your financial future.
- BlueApron - Banish frozen dinners, cook fresh, and get ingredients delivered at home.
- Boll & Branch - Ultra-soft, 100% organic cotton sheet sets.
- Carbonite - Easily back up your files to the cloud from your PC or Mac.
- Casper - An obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price.
- DX Engineering - Your source for quality amateur radio products.
- eero - A brilliant, hyper-fast and super simple WiFi system.
- Epson - Award winning, all-in-one printers for your home office, small to large business, or corporate work groups.
- Freshbooks - The simple cloud accounting solution.
- GoCD - An on-premise, open source continuous delivery server by Thoughtworks.
- Grasshopper - Stay connected and run your business from your mobile phone.
- Harry's - For guys who want a great shave experience for a fraction of what they’re paying now.
- hover - Setup your domain name with the most popular website builders.
- Icom America - Ham Radio technology.
- iFixit - You can fix it! iFixit makes it easy, with repair guides, replacement parts, and all the tools you’ll need.
- ITProTV - Upgrade your I.T. skills and prepare for certification with engaging and informative tutorials.
- JAMF - Apple device management for large or small organizations.
- LegalZoom - Get the legal help you need.
- Mayfield Robotics - Be the first of your friends to own a home robot.
- Ring - Answer the door from anywhere, using your smartphone.
- Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans - Rocket Mortgage brings the mortgage process into the twenty-first century with a fast, easy, and completely online process.
- SeatGeek - Buy tickets online for sports and concerts with SeatGeek's app.
- Sonic - Fast, affordable internet, phone, and TV for homes and businesses all over California.
- Squarespace - The secret behind exceptional websites.
- Stamps.com - Access all the services of the Post Office right from your desk.
- Texture - Unlimited access to all the best magazine subscriptions.
- TrackR - A coin sized tracking device that pairs with your smartphone and keeps you from losing your most valued possessions.
- WordPress - Create your small business website.
- zipcar - The largest car sharing network in the world.
- ZipRecruiter - The fastest way to get your job posting across the web. Post jobs free to 200+ job boards with one click.
- Aha - Listen to 40,000+ Internet music services, radio stations, news, and entertainment for free.
- Amazon - The world's largest online retailer.
- audioBoom - The best spoken-word audio in the world.
- CacheFly - Pay-As-You-Go CDN Plan: Now pay only for what you use with offer code TWIT. Limited-Time Offer. New Customers only.
- iHeartRadio - Millions of songs. Thousands of Stations. One Free App.
- iTunes - Stream and download podcasts from your favorite subscriptions.
- Kaliki - Access your favorite audio news and information content on-demand, anytime.
- NewTek - Transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world.
- SoundCloud - Upload, record, promote and share your originally-created sounds.
- SpaFax - Content on the go.
- Stitcher - Discover the best of 40,000+ podcasts and talk radio shows on demand.
- TuneIn - Listen to over 100,000 real radio stations and more than four million podcasts.
- Ustream - Put the power of pro broadcasting to work for your brand.