Aug 16th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 355
You've heard of wardriving, well now there is "warshipping" with boxes of hacking gear being shipped, and we're talking to GoSpotCheck's CEO about how their solution can get you beyond user portals for dramatically better employee coordination and communications.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Kaspersky AV injected unique ID that allowed sites to track users, even in incognito mode
- Project Zero Turns 5: How Google's Zero-Day Hunt Has Grown
- Verizon sues city to avoid paying 5G fees, says the FCC has its back
- A researcher made a Lightning cable that can hack your computer
- Financial Phishing Grows in Volume and Sophistication in First Half of 2019
- Hacker ID’d as former Amazon employee steals data of 106 million people from Capital One
- Google's Nest launches network technology for connected home
- Hack in the box: Hacking into companies with “warshipping”
- Behind the Scenes at ICS Village