The TWiET gang talks about a whole slew of emerging vulnerabilities, including ones found in the TCP/IP stack and Bluetooth protocol, and rant about how you should be securing your data and databases.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- VMware acquires Carbon Black for $2.1B and Pivotal for $2.7 billion
- 80 individuals charged in massive business email compromise bust
- The year-long rash of supply chain attacks against open source is getting worse
- Hundreds, if not more, trackers are following you!
- IBM Announces Quantum Safe Encryption
- How malformed packets caused CenturyLink’s 37-hour, nationwide outage
- The Privacy Sandbox
- New Attack exploiting serious Bluetooth weakness can intercept sensitive data
- VxWorks TCP/IP Stack Vulnerability Poses Major Manufacturing Risk
- Found: World-readable database used to secure buildings around the globe