Apple has plans for ambitious iOS 18 and macOS 15 updates. Google is paying Apple 36% of the revenue it earns from search advertising made through the Safari browser. And Steve Wozniak is "doing good" after a medical emergency in Mexico City.
- The Space Black MacBook Pro is darker than ever.
- Apple plans ambitious iOS 18 and macOS 15 updates, seeks to squash bugs.
- Apple says it ‘expects to make’ App Store policy changes due to EU Digital Markets Act.
- Nothing is bringing iMessage to its Android phone.
- Apple Co-FOunder Steve Wozinak is 'doing good' after minor stroke.
- Apple gets 36% of Google revenue from search deal, witness says.
- A picture is worth a thousand permissions requests.
- Apple iPhone spatial video arrives in beta and looks amazing on Vision Pro.
Picks of the Week
- Jason's Pick: Retrobatch 2.0
- Andy's Pick: The Atlantic Ocean
- Alex's Pick: Roland TD-07KV
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- The Space Black Macbook Pro Is Darker Than Ever
- iodyne Pro Data
- Apple Plans Ambitious iOS 18 and macOS 15 Updates, Seeks to Squash Bugs
- Apple says it ‘expects to make’ App Store policy changes due to EU Digital Markets Act
- Nothing is bringing iMessage to its Android phone
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Is ‘Doing Good’ After Minor Stroke
- Apple Gets 36% of Google Revenue From Search Deal, Witness Says
- A picture is worth a thousand permissions requests
- Apple iPhone Spatial Video Arrives in Beta and Looks Amazing on Vision Pro
- Retrobatch 2.0
- The Atlantic Ocean
- Roland TD-07KV