This Week's Stories:
- The biggest Apple CES 2020 news
- Apple comes to CES 2020 to talk security
- The best CES 2020 product for iPad: Brydge Pro+ is the first iPad keyboard with a trackpad
- The best CES 2020 product for iPhone: PopPower finally lets you wirelessly charge your phone without removing your Pop Socket
- FBI asks Apple yet again to unlock a shooter's iPhone
- Ricky Gervais roasts Tim Cook at Golden Globes
- Apple wins Christmas, stock crosses $300
- Why hasn't Apple bought music exclusives?
- We debunk the "Apple is making a gaming computer" rumor
- External flash that connects to iPhone now available
- Sonos sues Google for stealing smart speaker tech. They only have enough money to sue one company at a time, so Amazon is next, then maybe Apple?
- You can now etch the poop emoji on your AirPods case, or one of 30 others. Which emoji would you use?
Picks of the Week:
- Mikah's Pick: ecobee Switch+ | $48
- Andy's Pick: Hi-Res Music in general, HD Tracks and Qobuz in particular
- Rene's Pick: Decline Stickers by Timothy Buck
- Alex Pick: Shadow Draw
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
- The biggest Apple-related announcements of CES 2020 (so far)
- Apple is heading to CES for the first time in decades to talk privacy
- Ricky Gervais roasts Apple as Golden Globes snub 'The Morning Show'
- Brydge is making a new iPad Pro keyboard with a trackpad and it's pretty impressive
- FBI Asks Apple to Unlock iPhone of Suspect in Pensacola Naval Base Shooting
- Apple stock reaches record high of $300 per share
- Apple wins Christmas: iPhone claims top 9 spots for mobile device activations in the US
- Jimmy Iovine explains why he left Apple Music, the problem with streaming music services, more
- Apple now lets you engrave a poop emoji on your AirPods case
- Apple Could Be Working on a Reasonably Priced ‘Gaming’ Mac for 2020
- PopSocket lovers at CES 2020 can finally charge wirelessly with PopPower
- Anker Debuts First Made for iPhone Certified Flash Accessory Designed for iPhone 11
- Sonos sues Google for patent infringement, asks for sales ban on almost all Google devices
- iOS Today with Mikah Sargent and Rosemary Orchard
- Shadow Draw
- Decline Stickers
- Hi-Res Music in general
- ecobee Switch+