Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Rene Ritchie, and Andy Ihnatko Was there a "Chinese Mafia" taking over the iPhone 6 buying lines? Some iPhone 6 Plus users are bending their phones in their pockets, Apple's making changes with the Beats music service, and how to decide between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/mbw. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Also, check out our transcripts. Free Squarespace Giveaway for TWIT Network Audience Members See official sweepstakes rules at http://inside.twit.tv/contests Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 02:04:21
- "Chinese Mafia" taking over the iPhone 6 buying lines? (International Business Times)
- Some iPhone 6 Plus users are bending their phones in their pockets (MacRumors)
- Apple won't shut down the Beats Music streaming service, but the Beats Music brand may change (Recode)
- Joan Rivers posts from the grave: 'I've just bought an iPhone!' (The Guardian)
- GoodReader for iOS (Sale price $2.99)
- Storehouse for iPhone
- Talko's an app that's designed to unlock the potential of voice.
- riffsy - The easiest way to share GIFs everywhere.