A Verizon iPhone, Apple's NC server farm, Psystar bankrupt, CES, and more.
- North Carolina working on legislation to provide tax break to Apple for new server farm
- Unauthorized Mac clone maker Psystar files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- iLounge.com reports that the iPod Nano will be revised to include a different screen and built-in camera
- Eucalyptus e-book reader rejected, but ultimately approved for App Store due to ability to access the "Kama Sutra"
- CES trade show expanding area devoted to Mac, iPod, and iPhone products
Bandwidth for MacBreak Weekly is provided by CacheFly.