Denise Howell is joined by Fr. Robert Ballecer to talk about smart contracts, the blockchain, and the "Oracle" problem. Also, the legality of Leia's imprisonment on the Death Star and Claims one may have involving a Westworld android doppelganger.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-law.
Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board seeking MCLE credit approval. Please check the rules and requirements for your specific jurisdiction before submitting any forms.
Special thanks to Nigel Clutterbuck for the TWiL theme music.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- What Are Smart Contracts?
- New Ethereum Tech Calls on Slavic Gods for Security
- Ethereum Foundation Developer Proposes Smart Contract Insurance Fund
- Flexibility Is Strength: Evolving The 'Smart' Contract
- Ricardian Contracts 101
- Exchanging shares P2P on the blockchain
- Royal Captive: The Legality of Princess Leia’s Imprisonment
- Obey the LAW you must.
- Hero or terrorist? Base students host trial of Luke Skywalker with JAG help
- 24 Reasons Norm The Pug Is The Coolest Pug You Will Ever Meet In Your Life
- Westworld, Android Hosts, and Identity Theft
- A Mass of Copyrighted Works Will Soon Enter the Public Domain
- Animal welfare for travellers: How to enjoy wildlife without harming it