Digital Identity Crisis, Prime Day Phishing Attacks, the Return of Emotet, and WFH Security
- Amazon Prime Day shows spikes in phishing attacks.
- AT&T has trouble figuring out where it offers government-funded Internet.
- Risky BBQ: Dickey's Barbecue Pit suffers a POS breach.
- Magento Ecommerce vulnerability finally patched by Adobe.
- Remote tribe says SpaceX Starlink 'catapulted' them into 21st century.
- The rise and return of Emotet.
- 800,000 SonicWall VPNs are vulnerable to a new remote code execution bug... YIKES!
- CSO's, are your employees practicing good habits at home?
- How to pinpoint rogue IoT devices on your network
- AT&T and T-Mobile fight speed tests that could prove their coverage maps wrong.
- Bruce Esposito, IAM strategist for One Identity, talks about identity management. Could there be a unified identity system?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Amazon Prime Day Spurs Spike in Phishing, Fraud Attacks
- AT&T has trouble figuring out where it offers government-funded Interne
- Card details for 3 million Dickey's customers posted on carding forum
- Adobe patches Magento bugs that lead to code execution, customer list tampering
- Remote tribe says SpaceX Starlink “catapulted” them into 21st century
- DHS warns that Emotet malware is one of the most prevalent threats today
- 800,000 SonicWall VPNs vulnerable to new remote code execution bug
- Western Digital is trying to redefine the word "RPM"
- Big tech companies want to help get you back in the office
- Barnes & Noble cyberattack exposed customers' personal information
- Security Officers, Are Your Employees Practicing Good Habits from Home?
- How to Pinpoint Rogue IoT Devices on Your Network
- AT&T, T-Mobile fight speed tests that could prove their coverage maps wrong
- One Identity: Identity Manager