Sep 6th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 358
Hack 'N Jack
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Curtis Franklin, Heather "Mo" Williams
Cisco: Wi-Fi 6 and Intent-Based Networking
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Sachin Gupta
- Yahoo outage worldwide-signs of the times?
- Making passwords 14 million times harder to crack
- Crimeware as a business model
- SIM swap hack on Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey
- Hackers may have hit the limits of Ransomware
- With Great (IOT) power, comes great responsibility
- Long live the password
- Are insurance companies causing the rise in ransomware attacks?
- 'Automated' vs. 'Autonomous' solutions
- Sachin Gupta from Cisco talks about Wi-Fi 6 and Intent-Based Networking
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Yahoo! customers! wake! up! to! borked! email! (Yes! people! still! actually! use! it!)
- New Technique Makes Passwords 14M Percent Harder to Crack, Nonprofit Claims
- Crimeware: How Criminals Built a Business to Target Businesses
- Hackers Hit Twitter C.E.O. Jack Dorsey in a ‘SIM Swap.’ You’re at Risk, Too.
- Attackers Hit Ceiling in Ransomware Demands
- Meet FPGA: The Tiny, Powerful, Hackable Bit of Silicon at the Heart of IoT
- Password policy recommendations: Here's what you need to know.
- How insurance companies are fueling a rise in ransomware attacks
- A Tale of Two Buzzwords: 'Automated' and 'Autonomous' Solutions Aren't the Same Thing