May 24th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 343
Innoculate Your Bits
Hosted by Louis Maresca, Brian Chee, Heather "Mo" Williams
Kingston is on to talk about storage developments and eNVM trends.
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Cameron Crandall
Switchblade missiles, too many schools are behind and are still vulnerable to WannaCry, and Kingston is back to talk about the impact of eNVM and emerging flash technologies and hear Cheebert and Mo rant about Comcast. Also, solving VoIP/UC drops & clipping problems with Cheebert and Tim Titus of PathSolutions.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- GitHub launches Sponsors, a Patreon-style funding tool for developers
- Consumer IoT Devices Are Compromising Enterprise Networks
- Tenants win as settlement orders landlords give physical keys over smart locks
- WannaCry? Hundreds of US schools still haven’t patched servers
- Snapchat Employees Abused Data Access to Spy on Users
- Drones used missiles with knife warhead to take out single terrorist targets
- Instagram data breach! 49 million users’ sensitive data exposed online
- Comcast does so much lobbying that it says disclosing it all is too hard
- With billions to spend, feds unsure who lacks broadband