Apr 12th 2019
This Week in Enterprise Tech 337
The Power Platform Movement
Yet more personal info is leaked by hotels, WPA3 vulnerabilities, the researcher that came up with modern virtualization gets the first ACM Charles Thacker award and we talk to Microsoft about their Power Platform and how you can automate your business intelligence with little or no coding.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE IMAGES: DRUPAL 1-CLICK TO RCE EXPLOIT CHAIN DETAILED
- HACKER EVA GALPERIN HAS A PLAN TO ERADICATE STALKERWARE
- 'Dragonblood' Vulnerabilities Seep Into WPA3 Secure Wifi Handshake
- Yahoo agrees to pay $117.5 million in latest settlement of massive data breach
- 7 Malware Families Ready to Ruin Your IoT's Day
- Majority of Hotel Websites Leak Guest Booking Info
- Squash, the definitive cloud-native debugging tool
- Google launches Cloud Code to make cloud-native development easier
- ACM Charles P. “Chuck” Thacker Breakthrough in Computing Award
- Tax Hacks: How Seasonal Scams Cause Yearlong Problems
- Microsoft Power Platform