Facebook unfriends a whole lot of people, The FBI wants your ancestry DNA info, and we talk to Booking Bug about customer engagement and scheduling systems.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Segment Raises $175M For Customer Data Infrastructure
- Facebook closes groups that offered phishing services, hacked data for sale to thousands of members
- Major Mobile Financial Apps Harbor Built-in Vulnerabilities
- Dick's Sporting Goods' 'Foolish' Software Development Move
- Companies Having Trouble Translating Security to Mobile Devices
- New, Improved BEC Campaigns Target HR and Finance
- Ancestry-Testing Company: It’s Our ‘Moral Responsibility’ to Give The FBI Access to Your DNA
- Office Depot rigged PC malware scans to sell unneeded $300 tech support
- 3 Lessons Security Leaders Can Learn from Theranos