Why API's should not be copyrighted, utility sparked fires, router vulnerabilities and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Data Leak: Collection #2-5 dump leaks 2.2 billion usernames and passwords: Researcher
- Rubrik Data Leak is Another Cloud Misconfiguration Horror Story
- Today Is a Huge Day in the Fight to Restore Net Neutrality
- Undersea cable damage wipes out most Internet access in Tonga islands
- Bluetooth 5.1: What’s New and Why It Matters
- Massive DDoS Attack Generates 500 Million Packets per Second
- In Run-Up To Olympics, Japan Plans To Hack Citizens' IoT Devices
- How the government shutdown is flushing away federal cyber-talent
- Google asks Supreme Court to overrule disastrous ruling on API copyrights
- Cisco Router Vulnerability Gives Window into Researchers' World
- Major utility implicated in more than a dozen wildfires files for bankruptcy