Will physical printing and imaging of documents in the workplace be a thing of the past in 5 years’ time? The short answer is no – paper, as well as other traditional elements of today’s modern workplace, will remain critical for many businesses. But, with the rapid changes to technologies, services, and organization needs – especially within the past few years – the office of the future is coming to fruition today.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Sen. Ron Wyden Introduces Bill That Would Send CEOs to Jail for Violating Consumer Privacy
- Cisco Reports SIP Inspection Vulnerability
- Sprint deploys gigabit LTE in 225 cities
- A pair of new Bluetooth security flaws expose wireless access points to attack
- Giant ransomware bundle threatens to make malware attacks easier for crooks
- Optical networking breakthrough will run networks 100x faster
- IBM to acquire Red Hat for $34 billion