Over 80% of Americans text regularly; over 6 billion texts are sent every day and Midori Interactive wants to tie AI into the business process with an extensible AI chatbot system.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- AI Countering Fake News but how reliable is it?
- We now know that a North Korean cyber group has tried to steal $1.1 billion from banks
- Getting Ghosted by the President
- WHY DIDN’T I GET AN EMERGENCY PRESIDENTIAL ALERT TEXT?
- Weak Passwords are banned from CA by 2020
- Financial Sector Data Breaches Soar Despite Heavy Security Spending
- The Spy Who Loved Me: Or Maybe just loved to Hack My Wi-Fi
- Apple tightens its control over its hardware by locking out OEMs
- Former Facebook CSO Alex Stamos will explore dangers (and a few hopes) for democracy.
- Election infrastructure security: Should we use Internet voting?
- Police to Seattle’s techies, streamers: Sign up for our anti-swatting service [Updated]
- The 3 Essentials of AI Bots for IT Help Desk