Oracle's view on how open source technology, along with growing compute capabilities, has made the role of the developer more creative and valuable in this continuous deployment landscape.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
- Facebook uses your 2FA Phone number for advertising
- There's a flaw in Apple's tool for enrolling fleets in MDM
- A Tarnish on the Chrome
- Browser maker faces backlash for failing to inform users about Chrome Sync behavioral change.
- Russian Hackers Use Malware That Can Survive OS Reinstalls
- Just when you thought it was safe to use Linux...
- Forget spray-on tans, we have antennas.
- 2D titanium carbide (MXene) for wireless communication
- FBI warns companies about hackers increasingly abusing RDP connections
- FCC angers cities and towns with $2 billion giveaway to wireless carriers
- Meet the New Application Development Stack - Managed Kubernetes, Serverless, Registry, CI/CD, Java
- Fn Project