Lava isn't covering all of Hawaii, autonomous trucks are probably going to beat cars to the market, and we talk to Alcatel-Lucent about their project to service millions of WiFi users in the NY Subway... and NO you shouldn't roast marshmallows over a lava flow.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Visa Payment System down in the EU
- Even though VPNfilter is kinda persistent, the FBI is telling users to reboot now
- Microsoft is now more valuable than Alphabet — by about $10 billion
- Bye Bye DDoS for hire WebStresser
- Hawaii volcano vents not good for roasting marshmallows, USGS warns
- Signs of sophisticated cellphone spying found near White House, U.S. officials say
- Project Fusion: Firefox To Enable A Tor-Based ‘Super-Private Mode’
- Yahoo hacker whose work compromised 500M accounts sentenced to 5 years
- Transit Wireless provides connectivity for the New York City subway
- New Connectivity for New Yorkers
- Transit Wireless
- BigIslandtv.com, Big Island Television