US companies need to be ready to be compliant come May 2018 because if they aren’t, revenue-based fines of up to 4% of total annual worldwide turnover can be expected. This regulation is incredibly far reaching and complex. Brett Hansen, Dell’s VP Vice President of Data Security Solutions, can highlight the key information that US CIOs and IT professionals need to know, some best practices he's seeing in the marketplace, and some of the biggest barriers to implementation leaders need to address.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Equifax identifies additional 2.4 million customers hit by data breach
- Drop Box outgrew AWS and saves $74.6 million in the next 2 years
- Someday your eye doctor can help identify emerging heart disease
- PC Desktops Dip Again
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- An increasingly crowded digital wallet ecosystem screams for a standard
- GitHub hit by 1.35Tbps DDoS
- What happened to the retail market after Chip and Sign emerged?
- Data Security