Fr. Robert Ballecer and Louis Maresca talk to Chris and...another Chris! The first guest, Christopher Mitchell, is the Director of the Community Broadband Networks Initiative with the Institute for Local Self-Reliance. He runs MuniNetworks.org as part of ILSR’s effort to ensure broadband networks are directly accountable to the communities that depend upon them. The second guest, Chris Corde, discusses VMware's AppDefense for protecting applications running in virtualized environments.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Malware maker sends C&D Letters
- Mailsploit’ Lets Hackers Forge Perfect Email Spoofs
- States to try and battle net neutrality repeal
- Bad week for Fortinet and Palo Alto
- The Quantum Leap of development kits
- Let's Pour one out for AIM
- Building publicly accountable broadband networks
- Municipal network allow marginalized communites to fight BigTelco indifference.
- Private Mesh Networks
- goTenna Mesh: Off-Grid, People-Powered Connectivity Anywhere
- VMware AppDefense
- Protect Applications with VMware AppDefense