Firewalls as a Service: Although still in the early adoption stage, FWaaS also presents significant opportunities for greatly simplifying security deployment and management while reducing costs by eliminating on-premise hardware.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Charter cites FCC preemption of state net neutrality rules in case filed by NY.
- NY sues Charter/Time Warner Cable, alleges false promise of fast Internet
- Shake-up in advertising of broadband speeds after consumer backlash
- Advertising Standards tightens rules around broadband speed claims
- Comcast sneaking language out of Net Neutrality Pledges on website
- I am Root
- Microsoft Campus to be modernized
- Seriously... don't joke about airplane security
- Quantum Simulator hits 53 Qubit!
- Future of the Data Center --- the Microgrid
- Google Sued for collecting your data
- Tesla flips the switch!