We're talking about punishments for data security breaches, Amazon AR shopping, and Brian McHenry of F5 takes a deep dive into Single Sign On Technology through planning, implementation, and potential pit falls.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Score one for open markets (kinda)
- 3-D-printed device builds better nanofibers
- An Extreme turn around in acquisition of Brocade
- Amazon AR Shopping is setting a new standard
- Russia joins China in banning VPNs
- The Ultimate IT High
- Want Corporations to take security seriously? Perhaps it's time to take the EU's lead and make breaches HURT
- Perils of SSO
- HP Surrenders the Commodity Data Center Market to the Whitebox
- The School of Computer and Cyber Sciences
- Single sign-in (SSO) has some benefits — and some attendant risks.
- Understanding Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Duo Security Offers Single Sign-On (SSO) - Simple, Secure Cloud Access