Dana Simberkoff (Chief Risk, Privacy, and Information Security Officer of AvePoint) talks about the gender gap evidenced between Women in Technology versus Women in Privacy? Dana also talks about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from Europe and how it could apply to the US.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Every Yahoo Account That Existed In Mid-2013 Was Likely Hacked
- NSA had contractor troubles... AGAIN
- Sprint and T-Mobile to merge?
- Buckle up: Equifax's Ex-CEO to explain what went wrong to congress
- HP to buy Samsung Printer Business
- Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android (soon)
- Amazon just removed echo only restrictions and now you can call ANY phone for free
- Non-Net Neutral Bots
- Uber could be secretly screen capturing your Phone
- AIM will shut down after 20 years
- It's about time: White House want to end the use of SSN's as a National ID
- The Tech Sector Where Playing The 'Woman Card' Deals You A Winning Hand