The reality is that network management and security have been merely creeping towards systems that definitively identify and solve problems rather than just telling you the symptoms. This is a deeper dive into ExtraHop's recently announced Addy service, and how machine learning for actively managing and securing systems may just be the answer.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Machine Learning: Addy
- Explore the interactive demo to see how quickly ExtraHop can provide actionable insights into real-life scenarios.
- THIS IS EXTRAHOP
- AT&T Seeks Supreme Court Review on Net Neutrality Rule
- Nvidia gets broad support for cutting-edge Volta GPUs in the data center
- New Continuous Blood Sugar monitor approved by FDA
- Netflix drops some serious coin on Canadian production houses
- quantum key distribution teleconferencing from China
- FCC Chair Ajit Pai calls on Apple to stop disabling the FM Radio chips in iPhones
- Apple EFI gives enterprise IT pause