We talk to Savvius about the future of network monitoring and the type of data NetOps teams need today in order to succeed. Recognizing that NetFlow (which was introduced in 1997) no longer provides necessary network visibility, the company can discuss what teams need today for effective network monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Windows might be keeping Windows from identifying Malware
- Nike can now make you a custom set of kicks in around 90 minutes
- Kim Dotcom's Upcoming bitcache - internals
- Rotating cylinders could flash fuel consumption
- Europe rules that employers must inform employees of email snooping
- Quantum Memory Time
- Google really, REALLY wants the Enterprise!
- A hack, a smack, and some HACKS (Equifax breach and insider trading)