Passwords aren't enough. We get to talk to the Google Counter Abuse team about passwords, multifactor authentication, and the future. Is ChromeOS the next enterprise OS, and why is it taking so long for everyone to go SSL?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple dropping $1.3 billion on new DC in Iowa
- Immigration is saying they're not using Stingrays to find illegal immigrants
- [state of the internet] / security
- Hacked Companies have 3-year vulnerabilities. Patch yourself foo!
- When "Unlimited" REALLY means "Unlimited" (Amazon and the 1/3 millenium of porn)
- Happy birthday V'Ger
- iOS back in the news - this time Fully Working Exploit Code for iOS Kernel Vulnerability
- A rare tech-ruling that protects rights AND let's LE work appropriately
- Why isn't everyone using SSL by now?
- let's encrypt
- Google wants ChromeOS to be your next enterprise machine
- Google launches Chrome Enterprise subscription service for Chrome OS