May 12th 2017
This Week in Enterprise Tech 239
Kingston SSDs, Build, and European Ransomware
Conversation about the Massive changes to the world of solid state storage with Kingston, Lou reports on the Build Conference, and Curt is talking about a breaking Ransomware wave in Europe.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Regulate THIS: Comcast & Charter agree not to compete in Wireless
- Who needs the FCC? Seattle writes its own broadband privacy rule
- Shades of the world of Blade Runner, EPA substituting industry "experts" for real scientists
- The hijacking flaw that lurked in Intel chips is worse than anyone thought
- Microsoft quickly patches malware protection engine vulnerability
- FCC Claims it was DDoS'd after John Oliver's Show
- Massive Ransomware Attack Hits More than 70,000 Systems Worldwide
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010 - Critical
- Microsoft Build 2017 - The Highlights
- Tunable data consistency levels in Azure Cosmos DB
- DCP 1000 NVMe PCIe Gen 3 SSD
- Understanding What’s New in SSD Technology