Ray Pompon, Principal Threat Researcher Evangelist, F5 Labs, will be participating and speaking to the topic of deceptive solutions and honeypots.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X 375GB Review - Enterprise 3D XPoint
- Ethernet evolution: Broadcom switches offer Time Sensitive Ethernet
- MIT selling 8 million coveted IPv4 addresses; Amazon a buyer
- Classic Mac OS and dozens of apps can now be run in a browser window
- Riverbed slurps Xirrus to take SD-WAN all the way to Wi-Fi
- Rumor: Intel Will Launch Coffee Lake, Basin Falls Earlier Than Expected
- Underdog team wins millions in competition to make real-life tricorder
- Trump blows his deadline on anti-hacking plan
- WILL DECEPTION AS A DEFENSE BECOME MAINSTREAM?
- DNS IS STILL THE ACHILLES’ HEEL OF THE INTERNET
- DOXING, DOS, AND DEFACEMENT: TODAY’S MAINSTREAM HACKTIVISM TOOLS