The US Congress may have decided that data privacy is not in the realm of responsibility, but the future of that privacy may not lay with them, but with the individual states. Also, the coming bot arms-race is upon us. It's only a matter of time before custom-made bots interact with other bots on a regular basis, and the best bots will give advantages to their owners. Beerud Sheth from Gupshup, the largest "bot to bot" communications company, guests to show us the future of microservices.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FBI PIN on FTP
- IBM is Investing Bigly in a Big Hybrid Cloud
- Amazon Connect – Customer Contact Center in the Cloud
- Ford is Driving Into a $200 Million Data Center
- Apple's new App accelerator
- Time to bone-up on personal security
- US Internet Privacy rules scrapped
- Could State legislatures nullify the US Congress' decision?
- Build Bots
- InterBot Communication Channel