Ajit Pai is now firmly ensconced as chair of the FCC, what are the early indicators of what his chairmanship is going to do to or for consumers? Is this the end of Community Networks?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Senate voted to kill your online privacy
- Azure Service Fabric going open source?!
- Facebook trying out fake-news checker
- Google throws shade on Symantec
- Diamond Jubilee for the Cessna 172
- Russian Hacking of elections... it's just getting warmed up
- Ammon's Model: The Virtual End of Cable Monopolies
- Federally mandated conduits on federal highways in "Dig once bill"
- Google Search (For Law Enforcement)
- Shutesbury: "No Thnx, Charter. K. Bye."