Faction, a Denver-based IaaS cloud provider, has received a patent for its hybrid and multi-cloud technology that allows service providers and enterprises to seamlessly connect the best features of various private and public clouds and design a robust cloud architecture that still operates as a single unified cloud.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google goes after Groups
- Dish is Heading Straight for 5G
- As if a BadUSB condom is not enough...try a firewall
- USG Dongle Firewall Device Is Like A Condom For Your USB Ports
- Apple Slipping in the Classroom
- AT&T Wants to See More Women-Owned Businesses in Tech
- Storing Data on a Single Atom by IBM
- Wikileaks drop means Enterprise need to to catch up
- SpaceX Targets 2018 for Manned Mission Around the Moon and Beyond
- The Machines that learned to listen: The history of voice recognition
- Break the language barrier
- A World Without Language Barriers
- We may finally find out if Alexa heard a murder