The Connected Health Initiative is a mobile Health Information Management System Society, which serves the health IT community
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Quick Brown Fox screwed up Amazon Web Services
- NASA released some software, and some of it is pretty cool!
- AMD is bringing back the 90's!
- Storing data on DNA...sound familiar?
- Can we promote a more civil discussion by making sure people READ the content?
- Exclusive: GM plans to build, test thousands of self-driving Bolts in 2018 - sources
- Connected Health Initiative
- AT&T Has $40 Billion Burning a Hole in its Pocket, But Don't Worry; It has Plans on how to spend it!
- Private Cloud Is Very Popular And Nobody's Doing It