We find out how we did on our 2016 predictions, and share our 2017 predictions.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- And the winner of most-dependable enterprise drive is...
- Tesla's Autonomous Truck Fleet
- Cloud Keeps Growing, and AWS Is Still the Biggest Cloud of All
- AT&T to start trials on multi-gigabit wireless that uses power lines for guides
- Stratus Ready to close its silicon gates
- 23 Principles of A.I. - Weren't there only 3 laws from iRobot?!
- Pssst! Want to Hear a Rumor? Verizon is Getting Ready to Sell Its Cloud
- Tennessee governor wants to let electric co-ops offer broadband...but only within their service areas
- The Internet of not-so-explody things
- OS Protection will go the way of perimeter security
- For the Pentagon, the IoT is a PITA
- IoT Analysis Takes the Lead
- Cloud Giants Become Content Monsters
- Quantum Computers Get Real
- Corporations Move to Direct Connect over https
- Why a Direct Connection to the Cloud Is Essential to the Enterprise
- Machine learning strides ahead...
- The First Person to Hack the iPhone Built a Self-Driving Car. In His Garage
- California, Google Ready For Autonomous Vehicle Showdown In 2016
- Android TV
- LoRa Alliance™ Technology
- Introduction to Amazon WorkSpaces
- Solve BYOD challenges with Desktop-as-a-Service solutions.
- Google's AR museum experiences hint at marketing potential
- No one can read what’s on the cards for artificial intelligence
- MOBILE OR DESKTOP TRAFFIC – WHAT SHOULD YOU FOCUS ON?