The California Dept. of Insurance issued a news release on its investigation of the 2014 Anthem insurance cyber breach, stating a foreign nation was behind the breach, and the gang will be talking about "detect and respond" policies for the IT world.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FCC Report: ATT & Verizon "Zero Rating" violated Net Neutrality
- Whoo hoo, Google maps has Uber built in...but when will it be available?
- Flashing a peace sign on camera could compromise your biometric data
- Verizon Fios is stepping up its game to 750mb/sec with multi gigabit on its way
- Go Daddy? More like NO Daddy!
- Wow, battle drones are on their way
- Alphabet drone based internet is folding due to the economics of scaling, but still looking into balloons
- Investigation of major Anthem cyber breach reveals foreign nation behind breach