Yahoo admits to a two-year-old breach that affected 500 million users, Google may reveal a new WiFi router next month, Cisco finds a bad hardware flaw, Oracle announces an alliance with Salesforce, HP buys Samsung's printer division for $1.05 billion, Adblock Plus starts to sell ads, and more! Plus, Brandon Ross and Adam Walker from Network Utility Force talk about metro area wireless networks and installation.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Wi-fi
- The Lottery Could Be Ending for H1B Visas
- Cisco gets PWNED by the NSA... again
- Bot'ing for your job?!
- A Cisco-Salesforce deal means collaboration will come to you
- Google Fiber push advances in Nashville
- Google Pays to be on Apple devices..
- Your ISP Could Drop You -- Due to the Internet of Things
- Samsung sells HP its printer segment plus 6,500 patents for $1.05B
- Adblock Plus finds the end-game of its business model: Selling ads