The FCC has a new reverse auction, Nokia Bell Labs plans to present an impressive joint experiment, ClixSense's blunder, Google's Machine Learning strategy, L057 receives a ton of phone calls, Rob Fuller (Mubix) explains the USB exploit he has researched, and a VMWare rundown with Guido Appenzeller!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FCC Gets a Mulligan on Spectrum Auction
- Nokia Bell Labs, Deutsche Telekom T-Labs and Technical University of Munich achieve speeds of 1 Tb per second
- This a hack that you need to remember the next time a site asks for you personal info
- Google uses Machine Learning to play Catch Up
- Electrical Vehicles Range and Efficiency increased
- Verizon brings a new twist to datacaps with their latest exemption for NFL streaming
- No more LEDs
- HIKARI SUPERCOMPUTER STARTS SOLAR HVDC
- Sigh, time to change the wife's Lumia phone as Microsoft yanks the rug out from under it.
- Mr. Robot
- curious codes