Rackspace goes private, WhatsApp shares phone numbers to Facebook, Windows 10 Anniversary Update breaks webcams, iOS update 9.3.5 is highly recommended to fix a security flaw, robot babies aren't successful in preventing teen pregnancy, Google shows distaste for intrusive ads on mobile sites, Walter Van Uytven speaks about Awingu, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Facebook WhatsApp upsetting privacy rules
- oops I broke your webcams
- Dropbox finds the breach that keeps on breaching
- IPhone's Spyware mitigated
- Seems the NSA has been exploiting a vulnerability in Cisco PIX firewalls
- Robot babies don't stop teens from having sex:
- IBM and their Power9
- Adding insult to injury, the NSA seems to have a zero day for the Cisco ASA Firewall too
- Google is upset with sites that spoil the mobile experience with popups
- How to win the virtualization war...give your stuff away?
- startup award