The 2.4ghz 802.11g Linksys WRT54GL router continues to sell well 11 years later, the EU parliament moves on a slippery slope regarding online terrorist content, Enterprise Advantage is announced to come for MPSA, Lenovo investigates a vulnerability in their BIOS code, Oracle loses $3 billion to HP's claim, Josh Rykowski details the expansion of Augusta, GA as a Cyber hub, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Enterprise Advantage Coming to Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA)
- There May Be Troubling Trends in The World of ERP
- Lenovo Hunting down creators of ThinkPwn Bios backdoor
- HP vs. Oracle
- If You're Fighting the Cloud, You've Already Lost
- Google Project Zero team expose big threat to Symantec users
- Full Disk Encryption can be bypassed on Qualcomm Chipsets
- EU parliament is moving ahead with legislation to block or remove terrorist content from servers.
- 11 year old Linksys WRT54GL router tech still a best seller for Linksys