Skype for Web announced, Microsoft sues the US government for attempting to violate the first and fourth amendments, the University of Illinois tests the ease of USB flash drive infection, and Adam Laub from STEALTHbits Technologies explains the ransomware issue.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Polycom and Mitel in Superfriends team-up!
- Skype for Web Announced
- Apple gets smacked with a $450million dollar ebook price fixing fine
- MS goes after US Gov for digital snooping
- Mega Cloud storage...back...again?!
- The next net neutrality battle ground is data collection and how you define privacy
- Make up your mind!
- How good are you with your Personal Digital Security? If you're like most people... not very...
- THE CIA IS INVESTING IN FIRMS THAT MINE YOUR TWEETS AND INSTAGRAM PHOTOS