Apr 8th 2016
This Week in Enterprise Tech 184
Argyle Fights Fraud with Big Data
An iMessage encryption vulnerability has been fixed in iOS 9.3, SMTP Strict Transport Security proposed for email security, Virtual Reality floods GDC (and may soon collide with the enterprise), Dr. Ian Howells from Argyle Data discusses the battle against fraud, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- China behind US Ransomware
- iMessage Encryption Busted, Cracked, and Fixed
- Google, Microsoft, Yahoo Join Forces to Create New Email Encryption Protocol
- Toughbook Recall
- HPE Hyperconverges!
- Apple debuts updates to ResearchKit and debuting CareKit
- Free Malware for all!
- 9 Ways VR Video Gaming Is Getting Very Real
- Gartner Says Worldwide Wearable Devices Sales to Grow 18.4 Percent in 2016
- Let's talk about "Fighting Future Fraud"