Researchers find the key to the world's thinnest lens, former Skype technologists introduce Wire, and the FTC probes PCI. Clint Sharp, Michael Wilde, and Hal Rottenberg explain Splunk, their platform for Operational Intelligence and enterprise security.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Windows patch KB 3139929: When a security update is not a security update
- Apple gets smacked with a $450 million dollar ebook price fixing fine
- Skype co-founder launches ultra-private messaging, with video
- WiFi Hotspot blocking is STILL happening
- World's thinnest lens
- The next net neutrality battle ground is data collection and how you define privacy
- Cisco Vulnerability
- FTC Guns for PCI DSS Compliance
- coca cola freestyle