Feb 26th 2016
This Week in Enterprise Tech 178
EULAs, Encryption, and Other Useless Things
Microsoft releases a relatively lagless Wireless Display Adapter, Tin Monoxide allows electrons to move faster than ever before, VTech changes their EULA, and Jonathan Sander discusses the iphone encryption issue.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Washington wants your cable company to become a whole new privacy cop
- Congressman Ted Lieu (D-Los Angeles County) issued the following statement regarding the APPLE court order.
- MS just upped the game for "Hotel Monitors"
- 2D Semiconductor material paves the way for blazing fast processing
- Backblaze has published their hard disk reliability report and HGST is again top of the list
- Bypass a VMware machine, win $75k from Pwn2Own
- A Toy company MAY have a EULA lesson for the big boys
- DOJ ups ante: New motion asks court to force Apple to help FBI crack attacker's iPhone
- Senator drafting bill to criminalize Apple’s refusal to aid decryption [Updated]