HP printers are vulnerable when connected to the internet, Microsoft enables "Commitments" for Cortana, and IPv6 turns 20 years old! Brandon Ross (the Chief Network Architect of Network Utility Force) is here to talk about its status.[object Object]
- From "Josh Frye" - HP Printers are all PWNED!
- Exposed HP LaserJet printers offer Anonymous FTP to the public
- VMware Slices, Narrows the Cloud
- It looks like Xerox is going to split into 2 companies now that Karl Icann holds 3 board seats
- Microsoft is willing to spy on you...for your own good.
- Remember Google Glass? It's Back -- For the Enterprise
- Tom Wheeler is telling the cable companies they're charging too much for their set top boxes
- MS Azure Stack
- Big Switch entices SDN customers... by offering their products FOR FREE!