Recapping the OPM Hack, the Microsoft Resurgence, Dell buying EMC, Cheebert's prognostications 2016, and more! Plus, a new host joins the TWiET roster!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- OPM Hack: Government Finally Starts Notifying 21.5 Million Victims
- Is Microsoft Stock Still Worth Buying?
- One Petabye, Expandable to 4.3PB of Raw Data Storage, in a Single Rack
- NVIDIA® TESLA® GPU COMPUTING SOLUTIONS FOR WORKSTATIONS
- SECURE ENCLAVES FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS
- City-run ISP makes 10Gbps available to all residents and businesses
- For Years, the Pentagon Hooked Everything To The Internet. Now It’s a ‘Big, Big Problem’
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform for the Internet of Things
- IBM Plans to Acquire The Weather Company’s Product and Technology Businesses
- IBM Shows Off a Quantum Computing Chip
- Direct connections aren’t created equal
- Why a Direct Connection to the Cloud Is Essential to the Enterprise
- Where is machine learning heading in 2016?
- The First Person to Hack the iPhone Built a Self-Driving Car. In His Garage
- California, Google Ready For Autonomous Vehicle Showdown In 2016