The FCC investigates ISPs for collusion, HP Kills the Public Cloud, and Dave Packer of Druva discusses converged data protection.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- ORDER INITIATING INVESTIGATION AND DESIGNATING ISSUES FOR INVESTIGATION
- Are Verizon and AT&T ‘locking up’ the market for business Internet? The FCC will investigate.
- SAP Marries Commerce, Community For Engagement
- Sample password poem
- These researchers have discovered the perfect password that’s also easy to remember
- EMC, VMware form cloud unit built on Virtustream
- HP Kills Public Cloud, Cedes To AWS, Google, Microsoft
- New attacks on Network Time Protocol can defeat HTTPS and create chaos
- Bank’s severance deal requires IT workers to be on call for two years
- Western Digital To Aquire SanDisk For $19 Billion
- New Technology Won't Remove Endpoint From The Bullseye