SalesForce has been the 1000-pound gorilla for years, but now with the acquisition of partner Adxstudio this makes the Microsoft's Dynamics CRM suite a real alternative to what has been described as an expensive but necessary sales tool.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- U.S. pulls spies from China after hack
- Google, NASA Bet On Quantum Computing
- 1 year later, the Ice Bucket Challenge funds this breakthrough in ALS research
- Storing secret crypto keys in the Amazon cloud? New attack can steal them
- Amazon Launches Flex To Rival Postmates In On-Demand, Crowdsourced Delivery
- FCC clarifies third-party router firmware is allowed — but with restrictions
- Now you can Skype with people who speak a different language in real-time
- Google, Microsoft Resolve Patent Fight Over Phones, Xbox
- Microsoft stays in the on-premises email server game with launch of Exchange 2016
- Experian breach may have exposed 15 million T-Mobile records
- SAMSUNG KICKS OFF SAMSUNG PAY SEVEN-CITY TOUR
- Microsoft makes another CRM-related acquisition