In this episode, we talk about IT workers getting paid, the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act, and Tim Erlin of Tripwire discusses Microsoft's long battle in a territorial argument with the U.S. government regarding emails stored in Ireland.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- 20 IT jobs slated for biggest raises next year
- Software could take a big bite out of the car industry
- Why (and how) VMware created a new type of virtualization just for containers
- SpaceX founder files with government to provide Internet service from space
- Comcast agrees to pay $33M in California privacy breach
- AT&T sues former employees, alleging massive phone unlocking scheme