Hosts: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Curtis Franklin and Lou Maresca. FCC ready to regulate broadband with partial reclassification, FCC moves spectrum auction to 2016, new Microsoft licensing, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twiet. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:02:26
- Nobody is buying PCs or Windows 8 --- Except everybody
- Mono-lingual? No problema.
- Windows 7 Licenses No More
- The right to be forgotten... now in America?
- HP Moves Into the 3D World
- Facebook sets up 'dark web' link to access network via Tor
- Drupal: Into Darknes
- FCC Ready to Regulate Broadand with partial reclassification
- FCC Moves Spectrum Auction to 2016
- New Microsoft Licensing